Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: All roads lead to Liz Gunn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That seems to be either exaggeration by anti vaxxers or outright lying. They don't help their cause by doing that.
My sister and I went to the Easter Show once with my grandmother. My sister was five. We wandered into the calf tent and were close by when a vet gave a calf an injection. My sister fainted on the spot.

I remember it so clearly because the ensuing fuss led me to get handed the lead for that same calf and I got to walk it round the ring for the judges while the faintee got attended to. I got the best part of that deal. I was eight...

Kids faint at needles. Heavens, adults do too. Doesn't require a media investigation.
I imagine there is an increase in numbers of kids fainting at the vax centres where the rabid anti-vaxxers have been banging on car windows and otherwise persecuting the poor kids and their families. That is disgraceful behaviour.
But all they are interested in is themselves, their own need to make a fuss and get attention. Everyone else is just beyond consideration.

As for Liz Gunn, media whore or in need of counselling? I cannot decide...
(25-01-2022, 04:04 PM)Olive Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine there is an increase in numbers of kids fainting at the vax centres where the rabid anti-vaxxers have been banging on car windows and otherwise persecuting the poor kids and their families.  That is disgraceful behaviour.

Agreed; to deliberately scare children is despicable, regardless of the views of their parents.

(25-01-2022, 04:07 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]But all they are interested in is themselves, their own need to make a fuss and get attention. Everyone else is just beyond consideration.

As for Liz Gunn, media whore or in need of counselling? I cannot decide...
Might be a bit of both?