Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: I was Poppy 62 on Tme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Finally found some time to sign up. Special g/day to Obewan,hope all is well with you & yours mate. Bought my wife a Tesla Model 3 she loves it. She does miss the 3 point star on the grille but is happier now that Tesla have bought MB.
Hi and Welcome Spurfect,  

there are a few discussing EVs and the fuel tax HERE

If you want to see what's currently being discussed I usually use View Today's Posts link top right of the page 

Cheers
Thanks for the welcome King1. I’ll gradually get used to the format on here and it will be great to catch up with some keyboard mates on here.
(22-03-2022, 08:45 PM)Spurfect Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Finally found some time to sign up. Special g/day to Obewan,hope all is well with you & yours mate. Bought my wife a Tesla Model 3 she loves it. She does miss the 3 point star on the grille but is happier now that Tesla have bought MB.
Good on ya mate.
Welcome here, the motoring section is a bit slow so I am sure you will be able to help wind things up a bit.
congrats on the Tesla.
One you go electric you never go back. Lol.
(22-03-2022, 08:45 PM)Spurfect Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Finally found some time to sign up. Special g/day to Obewan,hope all is well with you & yours mate. Bought my wife a Tesla Model 3 she loves it. She does miss the 3 point star on the grille but is happier now that Tesla have bought MB.
Welcome Poopy62   Spurfect, you will find things a lot slower on here than Trademe. Some oldies but with new names so it's a bit hard to work out who's who.

Cheers Stevo