Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: New letter rates...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See that NZ Post have quietly announced their increases to letter rates - seriously I haven't seen any media reporting - it's almost like they've postdated their press release. But anyway, from July 1:

Standard $1.70
Large $3
Oversize $4.30

Time to stock up on Kiwistamps.
I remember the coming rise being mentioned a while back so got a couple of 10 packs of Kiwi stamps then. They'll last a long time as virtually the only time I use a stamp now is to send in our 2 monthly GST return. So, enough stamps on hand now to last until late 2025 based on that.
Does anyone send letters these days?
Our landlord does. In fact I am expecting one any day now, seeing super is about to go up. Dear tenant, your rent will increase by yada yada yada...
I do to some of my clients that I haven't heard from for a while, and don't have a current email address for...
I haven't had an envelope with a postage stamp on it for ages, they are mostly just a ink stamp up in the right hand corner.
I dont even remember the last time i had to use a stamp...
(07-04-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: [ -> ]I dont even remember the last time i had to use a stamp...
how do you pay your fines?
(07-04-2022, 10:34 AM)Magoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: [ -> ]I dont even remember the last time i had to use a stamp...
how do you pay your fines?
No cheques any longer so how do you pay yours? Tongue
was by cheque.
spose i'll have to go to the website and look.
its too droll ill do it later