Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Interesting health survey from Auck Uni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Responding to genuine surveys is one way we can contribute to our communal knowledge...

https://tinyurl.com/nz-health-survey?ref=61115
(06-07-2022, 07:59 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]Responding to genuine surveys is one way we can contribute to our communal knowledge...

https://tinyurl.com/nz-health-survey?ref=61115

Thanks for that.
Done and dusted, answered the questions.
Interesting questions.
Hee hee, three more chances for me to win in the draw, lol...
Is it multichoice?
Yes. Yes it is. C'mon Your Majesty, I need all the entries I can get!!
(06-07-2022, 04:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Yes it is. C'mon Your Majesty, I need all the entries I can get!!
All done 

Shall I issue a Royal proclamation to the peasantry?
(06-07-2022, 05:41 PM)king1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2022, 04:27 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Yes it is. C'mon Your Majesty, I need all the entries I can get!!
All done 

Shall I issue a Royal proclamation to the peasantry?
Oh do! I never win anything! I need all the help I can get...
You do know that their next prize is being a Health Test Dummy don't you?   Puke Puke
(06-07-2022, 07:16 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ]You do know that their next prize is being a Health Test Dummy don't you?   Puke Puke
Spoilsport. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
I didn't get far before I bailed.
(06-07-2022, 10:32 PM)Zurdo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get far before I bailed.
Why?   The questions aren't difficult.
There are no needles involved, you big sook. Go back and finish it, lol...

As for test dummy status, I am sooooo qualified for that job!
They are questions, and I have issues with people asking me questions - I don't like it.
(07-07-2022, 05:52 PM)Zurdo Wrote: [ -> ]They are questions, and I have issues with people asking me questions - I don't like it.
Why?  Wink
(07-07-2022, 05:52 PM)Zurdo Wrote: [ -> ]They are questions, and I have issues with people asking me questions - I don't like it.
They should have started with the multi choice questions imho
I didnt go in for the draw or prize or whatever it was, they are not having my email address.
(07-07-2022, 07:32 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt go in for the draw or prize or whatever it was, they are not having my email address.
Lol, must be a terrible burden being so attractive...
(08-07-2022, 09:29 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2022, 07:32 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt go in for the draw or prize or whatever it was, they are not having my email address.
Lol, must be a terrible burden being so attractive...
Of course it is, why do you think I dont put my picture on here  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2