Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Karen giving Karens a bad name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A bit of entertainment from a tyre kicker on one of our TM listings turned into quite a Q&A saga. This real live Karen ended up getting pretty abusive so has now been blacklisted (not sure of what that includes to be honest but at least her questions have stopped.)
lol, PM coming your way...
What was with the reference to Jacinda I wonder?
(11-10-2022, 05:50 PM)king1 Wrote: [ -> ]What was with the reference to Jacinda I wonder?
Karen started to go off on a preexisting tangent at that stage me thinks.

(11-10-2022, 05:50 PM)king1 Wrote: [ -> ]What was with the reference to Jacinda I wonder?
Just reread the Q&A and there is an earlier reference "Even if China says they protect their workers; as we know with our own Communist PM; they lie!!" She has issues with our current government and is trying to weave that into the discussion.
You were incredibly patient. Karen needs psychiatric help, she comes across as obsessional.
A medal for extreme patience needed - loved the 'unicorn poop' remark!
bloody hell, thats one for the record books.
I would have disengaged a whole lot sooner... But then, I'm a Scorpio and given to bludgeoning idiots.
I wonder what "An ode for .. Karen's everywhere" would look like...

Maybe we should suggest that to the author
https://www.newsroom.co.nz/profile/Victror/posts
lol ive never seen anything like this before. Sometimes I think Trademe is just full of trolls.
Good grief!
I got to reading about half the crap she was spouting and decided not to read anymore , you guys know how direct I can be and bloody hell I would have told her what her parentage was long before I stopped reading, yep a typical Karen alright., well done for your patience.
Karen gets mad at bmx guys, their response was ... controversial

https://old.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comm...ponse_was/

Caution, some bad language in comments.
(15-10-2022, 11:56 AM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ]I got to reading about half the crap she was spouting and decided not to read anymore , you guys know how direct I can be and bloody hell I would have told her what her parentage was long before I stopped reading, yep a typical Karen alright., well done for your patience.
Due to it being our Trade Me business identity I was doing my best to rise above the ignorance and abuse in order to show our business in a positive light. If it had been our personal account my responses would have been far more 'direct' for sure.

Karen is now blacklisted (which is as much as the limp wristed TM CS email could offer) so she won't be bothering us again.