Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Tory Truth Teller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Charles Walker is bang on:

“I’m resigning...I’ve had enough of talentless people. I’m livid, there’s no coming back from this and it’s a complete disgrace. It is a pitiful reflection on the Conservative Party at every level. To all the people who voted in Liz Truss I hope you think it was worth it” 

Harsh but fair. I hope he enjoys his retirement

From the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-63320605
(21-10-2022, 02:03 AM)Foal30 Wrote: [ -> ]Charles Walker is bang on:

“I’m resigning...I’ve had enough of talentless people. I’m livid, there’s no coming back from this and it’s a complete disgrace. It is a pitiful reflection on the Conservative Party at every level. To all the people who voted in Liz Truss I hope you think it was worth it” 

Harsh but fair. I hope he enjoys his retirement

From the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-63320605

The Brits have a problem and a bad one if they even consider  ringing Boris back.

Makes me glad again that I am a New Zealander.
We have the local equivalents of Truss, slavering at the thought of gaining power next year.
(21-10-2022, 10:36 AM)Praktica Wrote: [ -> ]We have the local equivalents of Truss, slavering at the thought of gaining power next year.

Let's hope they are not as thick.
(21-10-2022, 10:48 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-10-2022, 10:36 AM)Praktica Wrote: [ -> ]We have the local equivalents of Truss, slavering at the thought of gaining power next year.

Thicker, even.
(21-10-2022, 10:48 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't count on it - they're expecting the wealthy to willingly open their padlocked wallets & donate to those worse off.... Rolleyes Big Grin

There will be some wailing and gnashing of teeth next year then.
“It’s the hope that kills you” ???