Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Warnings warnings warnings...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else getting a page full of warnings when they open this forum? The header is gone and replaced with a load of code warnings... At least, I think that is what they are...
Thanks. It's not just you and the mods are now aware of the issue and will look into it.
Yep same here, pretty sure the board functionality is unaffected, just need to scroll past a few PHP errors first to get to it... I've emailed @nzoomed to have a looksee
We are working on it, looks like the PHP server has dropped support for version we are running.
Will need to perform some updates.
Thank you!  Big Grin
Should hopefully have this sorted later today, just performing a server backup right now before proceeding, if the site goes down later today, there is nothing to be alarmed about Smile
I've just now come in & no problems, so must be sorted.

Oops spoke too soon - but only when I came into this thread again
Still getting them at top, & when I try to click on 'you have a message' the entire page fills with them so have to go to each section & look instead.
should be sorted now Smile
looking good here...
sweet, should be sorted, hopefully we can get everything running on version 8 eventually.