Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: You would think that they would know where their heart is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When singing their national anthem why do the Yanks put their hand/fist over their left tit? It seems that they believe their heart is on the left side of their chest. 

I don't know about you, but my heart is in the middle of my chest, albeit slightly to the left.

I start to wonder if the Yanks are a race apart from the rest of the world.

The unfortunate part of that practice is that many gullible people copy the Yanks and also put their hand/fist over their left tit.  Rolleyes
Ahhh, but Roscoe, remember most of them think they lead the free world too, poor deluded people...

And won all the wars humanity ever had.

Tongue
(27-01-2023, 05:57 AM)Roscoe Wrote: [ -> ]When singing their national anthem why do the Yanks put their hand/fist over their left tit? It seems that they believe their heart is on the left side of their chest. 

I don't know about you, but my heart is in the middle of my chest, albeit slightly to the left.

I start to wonder if the Yanks are a race apart from the rest of the world.

The unfortunate part of that practice is that many gullible people copy the Yanks and also put their hand/fist over their left tit.  Rolleyes

I've always thought they look as though they're having a bad attack of heartburn when they do that... Rolleyes Big Grin

As well as extremely silly.