Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Are you looking to rent a flat in Auckland?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am moving out of a flat in McKenzie Rd, Mangere Bridge, Auckland and to help my landlord find a new tenant I am wondering if there is someone that would consider moving in after I have left. I am leaving on 16th April, not because of any problems but because I have bought my own apartment.

The first floor flat is furnished with a two seater setee, double bed, bedside tables, coffee table, small table where you could eat your meals, bench oven, microwave and fridge in kitchen, 50" TV, cupboards and wardrobe, plenty of shelves, shower and toilet in bathroom. Sliding door opens out onto a small patio. Rent is a reasonable $400 week with a 4 week bond. Power, water and internet included in the rent. Laundry is downstairs with washing machines and dryers. 

I have had no problems with the landlord in the 16 months I have rented the flat. I have only had one small problem in the flat when the extractor fan in the shower stopped working and was replaced fairly quickly.

I have had no problems with any annoying tenants such as rowdy music parties. The flat is well insulated and the windows are double glazed so there is little outside noise and although there is a panel heater, I have only used it once. The flat is warm most of the time.

The flats have two swipe cards (one for you and one for your spouse) to enter the main door into the flats and also into the apartment.

If you are interested I suggest you contact Megan on 021 0616476 or (09) 263 7205 and tell her that Ivan gave you her number.

If you have any questions you might like to send me a text or give me a call on 021 0370344. I am available most of the time, Monday afternoons excepted.
Wow! That is a heck of a good rent. So nice to hear of a landlord who is not exploiting the situation.