Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Delayed payment finally came through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A sale that happened on March 2nd was finally paid for yesterday but as the buyer had replied at all to us or Trade Me within a week Trade Me issued a refund of success fees earler this week. We'll send off the item on Monday but doubt that I'll approach TM about this as too much hassle for such a small amount.

We are having a run of late or nonpayment for TM sales and I suspect that payment instructions for our bank transfer details is being delayed by TM in an attempt to make us use Ping. Anybody here have any experience of TM's promptness in providing these details for those sellers who shun their Ping system?
No, mine seem unaffected. I do note though my onsite notifications arrive hours ahead of the emails. And as I have said before, I will not use Ping as a seller unless it isĀ free.

It is my Scottish genes...
(18-03-2023, 06:11 PM)harm_less Wrote: [ -> ]A sale that happened on March 2nd was finally paid for yesterday but as the buyer had replied at all to us or Trade Me within a week Trade Me issued a refund of success fees earler this week. We'll send off the item on Monday but doubt that I'll approach TM about this as too much hassle for such a small amount.

We are having a run of late or nonpayment for TM sales and I suspect that payment instructions for our bank transfer details is being delayed by TM in an attempt to make us use Ping. Anybody here have any experience of TM's promptness in providing these details for those sellers who shun their Ping system?

I wonder if this is what is happening when I purchase things and don't get the sellers automated email. As I mentioned in the Ping thread, I've had it happen a couple of times and if I haven't heard from a seller within 48 hours I email them to ask for their details so I can pay. They are usually surprised that I didn't get the payment instructions email so maybe TM is holding it up as you suggest.
My sale this afternoon, payment instructions went out, payment made, will confirm tomorrow, pick up late afternoon or Tuesday...

Working for me today.