Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Can't receive Prime or Maori channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if it is only at my place in Hillsborough? I can receive all the freeview channels except Prime and the two Maori channels. That was first noticed on Friday evening when I went to watch the Prime news and there is no signal. 

I only watch the news on Prime and the occasional programme on Maori so it's not a problem but I just wondered is this happening to anyone else?
I have noticed that they are not off air completely. It seems that they are still broadcasting a carrier but no picture. If there is no signal my set top box will say "no signal" but that is not the case.

Since I first wrote that, Prime has come back on but the maori channels have not returned.
I sometimes have a slight problem getting Prime; it can vary between 10,15 & 800 but usually comes right eventually. Haven't had a problem with MaoriTV.
Prime and Te Reo interchanged channels recently, in CHCH at least, in other words, Prime is now on 15 from 10 and Te Reo is on 10 where Prime used to be.
(22-04-2023, 08:04 AM)Roscoe Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it is only at my place in Hillsborough? I can receive all the freeview channels except Prime and the two Maori channels. That was first noticed on Friday evening when I went to watch the Prime news and there is no signal. 

I only watch the news on Prime and the occasional programme on Maori so it's not a problem but I just wondered is this happening to anyone else?

Prime  has moved from Channel 10 to Channel 15.  Have you tried that?  
They did Update  Things Recently Roscoe
I can sometimes get Prime on 15 or 800 or 801, you never know which its likely to be until you try to get it. Smile