Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Drone hits the Kremlin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like some kind of drone attacked the Kremlin last night.
It blew up over the dome of the roof, don't think it did much damage, but there was a fire on the roof.
As expected, putin claims Ukraine is responsible, but it looks to me like a partisan attack within Russian territory.
I agree, probably that anti-govt guy Vladimir Kutchakokov
Nonetheless it must have put the wind up them, to know that its possible.
Yeah...

But it missed, dammit. Shy
Give Vlad the old "poisoned umbrella spike in the back of the leg" trick. Tried and true!
(04-05-2023, 01:54 PM)Kenj Wrote: [ -> ]Give Vlad the old "poisoned umbrella spike in the back of the leg" trick. Tried and true!

True that, it did work rather well...& no doubt there'd be a volunteer to 'accidentally' bump into Putin.
A drone hits the Kremlin and it's world news.
Up to 120 odd drones (very odd) hit the Beehive several times a week and only Hansard even counts them.

Wink
Even if it destroyed the Kremlin, it was unlikely Putin was ever there, he lives outside of Moscow I believe in a heavily guarded mansion or the likes.
But either way, it sends a very strong message, I think we can expect to see more drone attacks in coming days, it also should be noted that there is a military parade scheduled next week, what an embarrassment should this happen so close to home. Imagine if such an attack happened during their parade?
Some theorise that it potentially could be an inside job to cancel the parade as they know they dont have any of the tanks left to actually put on show as they are all in Ukraine currently.
(04-05-2023, 06:41 PM)nzoomed Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it destroyed the Kremlin, it was unlikely Putin was ever there, he lives outside of Moscow I believe in a heavily guarded mansion or the likes.
But either way, it sends a very strong message, I think we can expect to see more drone attacks in coming days, it also should be noted that there is a military parade scheduled next week, what an embarrassment should this happen so close to home. Imagine if such an attack happened during their parade?
Some theorise that it potentially could be an inside job to cancel the parade as they know they dont have any of the tanks left to actually put on show as they are all in Ukraine currently.

Hmm..military parade.

I wonder, how delightful tanks & other killing machines might look, doused in pink paint.  Rolleyes Big Grin

Or if going for a more realistic look, red. With bits in obviously. Dodgy
I really enjoyed the latest John Sandford offering, the plot involved hacking the Russian train networks to sabotage the Ukraine advance.

All the way through it I was cheering them on, lol.

(04-05-2023, 07:19 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2023, 06:41 PM)nzoomed Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it destroyed the Kremlin, it was unlikely Putin was ever there, he lives outside of Moscow I believe in a heavily guarded mansion or the likes.

Hmm..military parade.

I wonder, how delightful tanks & other killing machines might look, doused in pink paint.  Rolleyes Big Grin

Devonport is the home of the NZ navy as you know, and I once had an amusing conversation with a couple of lovely sailors about why they insist on battleship grey instead of pink...

Tell you what though, all those crisp uniforms do make the place look rather good. If only we could ban the cruise ship visitors who do the opposite...
(05-05-2023, 09:13 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]I really enjoyed the latest John Sandford offering, the plot involved hacking the Russian train networks to sabotage the Ukraine advance.

All the way through it I was cheering them on, lol.

(04-05-2023, 07:19 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm..military parade.

Devonport is the home of the NZ navy as you know, and I once had an amusing conversation with a couple of lovely sailors about why they insist on battleship grey instead of pink...

Tell you what though, all those crisp uniforms do make the place look rather good. If only we could ban the cruise ship visitors who do the opposite...
That would be rather nice, ban cruise ships whose passengers don't behave well.

I was always extremely keen to douse those barbaric Taliban thugs with large amounts of bright pink dye; the kind which doesn't wash off &  stays visible for months & months.

I sometimes wonder if all those who are so very happy to infringe on the rights of others up to & including murdering people might not also benefit from a tiny dose of eostregen to tone down the testosterone a bit & make them somewhat less enthusiastic about violence.

I wonder if Putin might like to volunteer... Rolleyes