Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: Account disabled by administrator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I replaced my mobile and tried to sign into Trademe. I get the message that 'account has to be verified'. When I reply to the email, 'yes it's me', I get another message saying account has been disabled. 
I have emailed and talked on chat but still no joy after 4 days.
I had about 600 feedbacks on the site so don't want to open a new account.
Why do accounts get disabled?
Verification is usually by snail mail isn't it? Or has that changed?
It didn't say it was my home address that had to be verified.
you're just going to have to persist with TM - can't see any other options for you...
as to why 

Quote:2.5 Terminating your membership

You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. We'll need around three days to process your request. Similarly, we may refuse to offer some or all of our Services to you without prior notice, for any reason.  

If we have restricted or prohibited your access to our Services, we will have done this for a reason and, if we can, we'll tell you why. You agree not to bypass these controls, for example, you agree not to create a new membership. If we have explained why your access to our Services has been restricted or prohibited, we reserve the right to cease further correspondence with you.

If your membership is terminated (by you or by us), your ability to access our Site will end and you must stop using our Services. Certain clauses from these Terms will continue to apply after termination, including clauses 1.4, 3.4 and 8.3–8.6. If you visit our Site after termination, or otherwise use our Services, these Terms will apply.
https://help.trademe.co.nz/hc/en-us/arti...conditions
Have they told you why?  Usually it something like multiple accounts on the same IP address and a suspicion of shill bidding or some such...
I've told them to stick it up their rrs
after being a founding member and over 600 positive feedbacks. If they can't have the decency to call and sort it out they can get stuffed. I wanted to post a motorhome worth hundreds in commission. I'm over the bullshit
They have Locked me out & I dont know why.  I have tried to Login but I got message saying Your Account Now Locked & you cant sign in.  I supported TM  for years too.

I  would rather be on Here anyway.