Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: We're all going to die ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....*nods
(12-11-2021, 08:01 PM)volcwatcher Wrote: [ -> ].....*nods
Nothing surer. None of us are immortal.
I know this much anyway. There are a lot of people dying now who have never died before.
Get out of jail free card...
We all have a lifetime's experience in not dying, and yet...
Nah you can't get rid of me that easily.
(12-11-2021, 08:53 PM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: [ -> ]I know this much anyway.    There are a lot of people dying now who have never died before.
Yeah and when you read the death notices in the paper they all die in alphabetical order
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Lol death humour, love it... Keep it coming
Cause of death...

Patient laid down the boogie and played that funky music til he died
i plan on living forever.
So far its a plan thats worked well for me.
I have a favourite 'death joke' - its true but slightly lengthy but well worth seeing; don't watch if easily offended, though.
Russel Howard, cancer funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5DwnQoA_Io
[Image: accomplish.jpg?w=584]

(13-11-2021, 05:58 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a favourite 'death joke' - its true but slightly lengthy but well worth seeing; don't watch if easily offended, though.
Russel Howard, cancer funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5DwnQoA_Io
That's epic. Thanks for sharing.
If death is anything like sleep, it's going to be interesting when I frequently rise from the grave to pee.
"I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”
Twain, I believe...
Why have you got 29 reputations, and I have 10??
How many people have you had to bribe?
Giving favours away? I've told you not to do that.
I will give you one of mine, if you give me one of yours?