Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: TM Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont use Trademe a lot but I think they have really stuffed up their website, it used to be so easy to navigate around but now its terrible, I suppose thats what you get when you sell it to an overseas company.
This is an 'old news' story oldfellah. We all know it's now a shit show, but it's still usable, and I'm happy using it to sell my goodies.
(31-12-2021, 04:01 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]This is an 'old news' story oldfellah. We all know it's now a shit show, but it's still usable, and I'm happy using it to sell my goodies.
Yeah Im a bit slow  Tongue
(31-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-12-2021, 04:01 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]This is an 'old news' story oldfellah. We all know it's now a shit show, but it's still usable, and I'm happy using it to sell my goodies.
Yeah Im a bit slow  Tongue
You're old. It's expected. No doubt you'll be needing a zimmer frame before long, if you don't have one already. Big Grin
Hang in there old fellah. You've now passed stage 4 of life stages. One more to go, and you're outta here. Big Grin Big Grin
(31-12-2021, 07:06 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]Hang in there old fellah. You've now passed stage 4 of life stages. One more to go, and you're outta here. Big Grin Big Grin
The handle might be oldfellah but how do you know im not a young buck with a ripped body just having you on?
That is how I picture you. When you aren't doing your day job.

As a fireman.
You're picturing old fellah as a fireman?? Oh hunni. You really have lost your marbles now.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a22xk2nx19uj8r60a51q...y.gif&ct=g]
via GIPHY
(31-12-2021, 09:49 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a22xk2nx19uj8r60a51q...y.gif&ct=g]
via GIPHY

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Nice selfie there old fellah...
I do my best
Remarkable rhythm skills...
Nothing like having rhythm  Tongue
Nothing wrong with trade me. Yes they probably should have been more proactive and involved us more in the changes but they didn't. I would be what is called an average buyer and seller. When I want something I type what I want in the search engine and up it pops in various conditions and state, there is no searching for hours, I think some traders exaggerate the problems.