Too Many Message Boards

Full Version: ~HAPPY NEW YEAR~2022~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all my lovely TMMB friends, I wish you peace, love and health
blah blah blah
ScREW ThAT!!!

I wish you lots of sex, booze, orgasms and rock 'n roll.
Happy New Year, everyone. I'm currently occupied in the exciting task of sorting out the various parts of some scrapped cameras, and putting them where I can (hopefully) find them again.
Happy New Year to all. My exciting tasks today are weeding the rose bed and slicing up the remaining half of the enormous ham we were given unexpectedly. The weeding I intend to repeat often, but I hope the ham slicing doesn't come around for another year.
Happy New Year To Every one 
Lets hope its a better year this year
I spent some time yesterday putting together a flatpack ottoman leg rest for my outdoor chair. With a screwdriver. And now I have this wee blister on my palm. Amazing how irritating such a teeny thing can be, and worse - only half the screws are in place. I need a power driver, lol.

(01-01-2022, 10:49 AM)Olive Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year to all.  My exciting tasks today are weeding the rose bed and slicing up the remaining half of the enormous ham we were given unexpectedly.  The weeding I intend to repeat often, but I hope the ham slicing doesn't come around for another year.
I was given an enormous chook, so I cooked for neighbours, but I still have a vast plateful to deal with.
Still, I keep thinking - all that stock, the things I can make...
It was the day after New Years Day, and all through the house, no one was around, because it was such a frikken mess!
And I didn't want to clean, wouldn't look at the stove, I was still in my PJ's, and my favourite robe...when what, to my wondering eyes should appear, but an extra 10kg on my hips, thighs and rear.
Happy New Year to all!

=        
The answer to life, the universe, and everything.
The answer to life, the universe, and everything.
Is

Hitch hike around the galaxy 
(01-01-2022, 11:43 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]It was the day after New Years Day, and all through the house, no one was around, because it was such a frikken mess!
And I didn't want to clean, wouldn't look at the stove, I was still in my PJ's, and my favourite robe...when what, to my wondering eyes should appear, but an extra 10kg on my hips, thighs and rear.
Briscoes have really fancy scales 50% off. This could be the Year of the Salad.  Big Grin
I dont think they have a Briscoes where she lives, so thats out the window lol
(01-01-2022, 12:55 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think they have a Briscoes where she lives, so thats out the window lol
There is always Briscoe's online shopping.
(01-01-2022, 12:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2022, 11:43 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]It was the day after New Years Day, and all through the house, no one was around, because it was such a frikken mess!
Briscoes have really fancy scales 50% off. This could be the Year of the Salad.  Big Grin
Whaaatttt 50% off scales. Cool. That would make me only 95kg then.
(01-01-2022, 09:27 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]To all my lovely TMMB friends, I wish you peace, love and health
blah blah blah
ScREW ThAT!!!

I wish you lots of sex, booze, orgasms and rock 'n roll.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfp8xrNAS6I

Big Grin Big Grin Angel

I've had a very exciting day too, a bit of weeding, some washing, did a bit more work on an illustration, took dog for a walk & had weekly phone call with friend from down south.

I can scarcely stand the pace of such excitement...may have to read a book. Smile

Seriously - I hope we have a better year across the entire world with humans finding a cure for covid & finally becoming mature enough to work together for a fairer world, clean up the godawful mess we've made of our beautiful planet & find a means to fix global warming.

And I am Marie of Romania....Smile
(01-01-2022, 02:03 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2022, 12:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: [ -> ]Briscoes have really fancy scales 50% off. This could be the Year of the Salad.  Big Grin
Whaaatttt 50% off scales. Cool. That would make me only 95kg then.
Exactly!

Maybe I should buy two.  Rolleyes