Too Many Message Boards
I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Printable Version

+- Too Many Message Boards (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums)
+-- Forum: General Topics (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Opinion and Politics (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat (/showthread.php?tid=762)

Pages: 1 2 3

I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Oldfellah - 24-11-2021

I wonder if Judith Collins was feeling the heat about getting rolled? I think she certainly will be now.

Simon Bridge has been demoted and relieved of his portfolio responsibilities.
Leader Judith Collins says it follows an "allegation of serious misconduct" relating to his interaction with a caucus colleague.

"The case relates to comments made by Mr Bridges to a female caucus colleague at a function a number of years ago," Collins says in a statement released Wednesday night.

What are your thoughts

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Praktica - 24-11-2021

Another little trick from Collins' bag of dirt? Has Slater attacked Bridges yet?

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - yousnoozeyoulose - 24-11-2021

Yeah, you'd think she might have known about it for a while and was just waiting for the optimal time to announce it. Has a distinct whiff of "Collins the Politician" in action. No doubt she'll go down the "Look at me, look at the quick way I acted on the allegations, aren't I good" avenue.

Tova will be in a exuberant mood tomorrow.

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - jackford - 25-11-2021

Collins a bridge too far

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Yogi - 25-11-2021

(25-11-2021, 05:55 AM)jackford Wrote: Collins a bridge too far

That was well put. I approved of her being leader however i think after the last couple of polls she needs to go and this little trick is way out of line.

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Oh_hunnihunni - 25-11-2021

Where is Peter Goodfellow in this particular debacle? Hiding in the wings yet again? When is that man going to front up for the ongoing long term mismanagement of members of his party? Or is that not his job...

The buck seems to go round and round and round in that world.

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - intrade - 25-11-2021

Here  is  what i was thinking, Slimy bridges as i  like  to nickname him  as  everyone has its nickname . The supposed  allegations are  from what we do know  total nonsense,  just like as if i was to get sacked  for  writing that nickname of  his. However, i do see they do need to get rid of him as  he will lower the chances for  national to  win the election. I  personally  voted  for  act  because  Seamore  said  to a kid  never  trust any  poletitions. That alone  is  reason to  vote  for the party that guy stands  for. Judi collin Did  say a lot  of  stuff  that would  get voters if the election was next week. Pointing out  flaws  and  solutions  how  national would do  it different. So  that guy  has  to go as  he is a  true  lawyer  slimeball, in my personal opinion. I dont know  if  this is going  to help judi doing  it this way however. Because.. This  tactics is  what i would consider not to vote  for my self.

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - yousnoozeyoulose - 25-11-2021

C'mon Judith, you said 10am, I've almost finished my morning coffee.

Might have to get some popcorn...

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Orthelia - 25-11-2021

Stocked up pop-corn coffee at the ready JC will still be leader until Tuesday
as that will give all contenders to lobby over the weekend.

Mean while Labour sneaks through bills on the quiet well played Labour

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Outsider - 25-11-2021

I saw this news last night and couldn't believe anyone in her position would think that ploy was a good idea!
Awful woman and she has to go now.

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - king1 - 25-11-2021

Someone's burning bridges today

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - TygerTung - 25-11-2021

Crusher Collins

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Grinner - 25-11-2021

(25-11-2021, 10:16 AM)TygerTung Wrote: Crusher Collins
Self crusher

Collins has gone by lunchtime its a great day

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - crafters_corner - 25-11-2021

Judith Collins rolled...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300462450/live-judith-collins-rolled-as-national-leader

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Praktica - 25-11-2021

Luxon picked by Tova as the new leader.

Most likely interim leader for a week or 2

Shane Reti most likely will serve this roll

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Praktica - 25-11-2021

(25-11-2021, 11:35 AM)Orthelia Wrote: Most likely interim leader for a week or 2

Shane Reti most likely will serve this roll
I think you're right - twitter pundits now reporting this.

Collins just Twitterd she's happy to be back as Papakura MP

RE: I wonder if Collins was feeling the heat - Lilith7 - 25-11-2021

(25-11-2021, 11:49 AM)Orthelia Wrote: Collins just Twitterd she's happy to be back as Papakura MP

Ah yes, of course she is - & if we believe that, we'll believe anything! Big Grin Big Grin

I really didn't think she'd ever be rolled; I was sure she'd have something on every member of her party, courtesy of the grubby fingers of Cameron Slater.

I suspect Luxon will be slotted into pace sooner or later - not sure just what it is but there's something about him I just don't much like. Maybe just that he's a politician.