Too Many Message Boards
Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Printable Version

+- Too Many Message Boards (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums)
+-- Forum: General Topics (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Covid-19 (https://tmmb.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others (/showthread.php?tid=865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Magoo - 09-12-2021

Selfish, selfish animals.
How much longer will we put up with these complete arseholes?
They seem to think they know something we dont but they might be the dumbest subset of idiots humanity has seen.
Anti Vaxxers need to ne locked up. They are a danger to the rest of us. These scumbags would see us all dead to prove their ill thought out uneducated stance. Absolute wankers to a man.
The imbeciles are a drain on the nations resources and patience. 
Im all for having them shipped to Stewart Island.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/local-democracy-reporting/300474317/antivaxxers-creating-an-appalling-state-of-affairs-in-reefton-community-board-chair-says

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - TygerTung - 09-12-2021

How about the Auckland Islands? It wouldn't be fair on the residents of Stewart Island to send them there.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Lilith7 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 05:26 PM)TygerTung Wrote: How about the Auckland Islands? It wouldn't be fair on the residents of Stewart Island to send them there.

That would make more sense - no reason the Stewart islanders should have to suffer them.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - king1 - 09-12-2021

Came across this site, may be a sobering reality for resident antivaxxers everywhere
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Oh_hunnihunni - 09-12-2021

Magoo, you need to come to our next afternoon wine session. I cordially invite you, next time you are on the Shore. I'll even supply the munchies!

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Magoo - 10-12-2021

The poor gullible arseholes latch on to any wild non event to validate their stance.
Problem is the examples are never true.
They are manipulated into carrying out someone elses agenda.
We have to remember we are dealing with the low end of the intelligence curve, the thickest dumbest apes to ever walk the planet. Neanderthal man would have beaten them to the wheel.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300462802/covid19-northland-dhb-boss-quashes-nasty-rumour-spread-by-antivaxxers

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Oh_hunnihunni - 10-12-2021

Except, instead, we wiped them out.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Magoo - 10-12-2021

with the best of intentions of course

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - sarahk - 11-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 07:06 PM)king1 Wrote: Came across this site, may be a sobering reality for resident antivaxxers everywhere
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
The guy from Pukekohe that they have listed... better an ardent anti-vaxxer than someone cowed by family, or ignorance.

I'd rather it was nobody, that we didn't have deaths, but if you're unvaxxed you've just made my "I'd rather" turn into an impossibility.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - king1 - 11-12-2021

here's a new form of idiocy, and a new low for desperate antivaxxers - being paid to take the vaccine on behalf.
LINK

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Magoo - 11-12-2021

(11-12-2021, 03:22 PM)king1 Wrote: here's a new form of idiocy, and a new low for desperate antivaxxers - being paid to take the vaccine on behalf.
LINK
smh
although it should show the hesitant how safe the vaccine really is, if you can take 10 shots a day and thrive.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Oh_hunnihunni - 11-12-2021

I like the suggestion that it reduces the effectiveness. With luck the idiot will get covid.

Karma...

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Lilith7 - 11-12-2021

What an unbelievably stupid thing to do! Fgs morons united wouldn't have him as a member.

The world is a weird place. And humans are crazy.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Oh_hunnihunni - 12-12-2021

Interesting read on Stuff this morning from a selection of highly photogenic young people about how alienated the vaccinated are making them feel under the traffic light system.

It might be just me, but I found myself getting a growing desire to smack a few of them round the ears...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300475856/the-outcasts-life-as-an-unvaccinated-person-in-the-traffic-light-system

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Lilith7 - 12-12-2021

I think it comes down to the reasons for not being vaccinated; most of us can understand if there are genuine health reasons for it. But those who've bought into the bollocks surrounding the vax are another kettle of fish entirely.

And I find it intensely annoying that some of them are attempting to hijack the term 'pro choice' - apparently they know nothing of the history around it.

Even worse, some in the USA have actually compared anti vaxxers to victims of the Holocaust! Clearly, history is no longer being taught there.

Its a bit like being basically pacifist but comprehending the need in some circumstances - such as WW2 for example, to work together & to fight if needed in order to overcome great evil. This is similar in that we have no option but to attempt to defeat covid; & so far our best weapon is vaccination.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Olive - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 10:19 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: I think it comes down to the reasons for not being vaccinated; most of us can understand if there are genuine health reasons for it. But those who've bought into the bollocks surrounding the vax are another kettle of fish entirely.

And I find it intensely annoying that some of them are attempting to hijack the term 'pro choice' - apparently they know nothing of the history around it.

Even worse, some in the USA have actually compared anti vaxxers to victims of the Holocaust! Clearly, history is no longer being taught there.

Its a bit like being basically pacifist but comprehending the need in some circumstances - such as WW2 for example, to work together &  to fight if needed in order to overcome great evil. This is similar in that we have no option but to attempt to defeat covid; & so far our best weapon is vaccination.
I can't stand that entitled whingeing, and Stuff should be embarrassed to publish such tripe without rebuttal.   

"There's a degree of suspicion of unvaccinated people".

Of course there is and rightly so given that 
unvaxed people are about ten times as likely to be infected.

(12-12-2021, 09:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Interesting read on Stuff this morning from a selection of highly photogenic young people about how alienated the vaccinated are making them feel under the traffic light system.

It might be just me, but I found myself getting a growing desire to smack a few of them round the ears...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300475856/the-outcasts-life-as-an-unvaccinated-person-in-the-traffic-light-system
Me too.   And it makes me so embarrassed to be a yoga student that I will probably not go back to classes next year.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Oh_hunnihunni - 12-12-2021

I only know one unvaccinated person, and their reasons for that position are just idiocy piled on rubbish, so ignorant and uneducated I had to take a deep breath to stop myself saying so.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - yousnoozeyoulose - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300475856/the-outcasts-life-as-an-unvaccinated-person-in-the-traffic-light-system

Has NZ lost all of its yoga instructors?

"I’m still doing my research and I still may end up getting the vaccine" - No you won't, because you're not doing any research aside from reading all the same one-sided crapola that you've been reading for the past two years. You're a marketer, not a scientist, research doesn't take this long for us plebs.

"On December 3, everything changed. It was like there was an uneasiness about us among vaccinated people. We suddenly became a threat. We are social outcasts." - Also might be because you're a real estate agent? Not sure if Dec 3 was the turning point - most of us were quite happy to avoid the unvaxxed prior to that - it was just that now you had to publicly identify yourself as unvaxxed instead of being all secretive about it.

It's frustrating that family members all seem to follow suit, taking their cues from their cretinous parents. You'd think that some level of peer pressure would kick in at some point.

On the plus side, we're almost at 90% for double vaxxed which is quite an achievement especially since the ever-so-balanced media said it was "impossible" just over a month ago. Just have to subtract those extra 10 doses that doofus got...

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Me+Me - 12-12-2021

Well this virus has brought out the stupid people from their hiding places. Normally they didnt' get noticed much but now they're congregating together and even waving signs showing how dumb they are.

Fortunately it also is very likely to infect those same stupid people.
Perhaps some of them will survive to breed again - hopefully their progeny will NOT inherit the 'stupid' gene.

In the meantime they should all be shipped off to Antarctica - or even further if thats a possibility, (the moon maybe ?).
They're putting other people in danger and that should be very very much frowned upon.

If this virus was a lot more infection and the resulting disease was far more dangerous and killed people GUARANTEED within say 3 days of infection I'd be saying there'd be ZERO 'antis' at all........they'd be too scared to no take the Vax - or they'd be dead.

RE: Ignorant moron anti-vaxxers making life harder for others - Magoo - 12-12-2021

i only know two non vaxxers, neither preachy but both staunch.
i put this low number down to not associating with dropkicks and losers prior to Covid.
Now that covid is here its culled the last remnant idiots from my circle.

must say its been nice without the braindead scaredy cat antivaxholes both in the workplace, and on the street.
we no longer have to listen to the shrill karens at work lording their antivax horseshit like they know better.
without these cabbages the outlook is much more positive at so many levels.

(12-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Olive Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 10:19 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: I think it comes down to the reasons for not being vaccinated; most of us can understand if there are genuine health reasons for it. But those who've bought into the bollocks surrounding the vax are another kettle of fish entirely.

Its a bit like being basically pacifist but comprehending the need in some circumstances - such as WW2 for example, to work together &  to fight if needed in order to overcome great evil. This is similar in that we have no option but to attempt to defeat covid; & so far our best weapon is vaccination.
I can't stand that entitled whingeing, and Stuff should be embarrassed to publish such tripe without rebuttal.   

"There's a degree of suspicion of unvaccinated people".

Of course there is and rightly so given that 
unvaxed people are about ten times as likely to be infected.

(12-12-2021, 09:28 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Interesting read on Stuff this morning from a selection of highly photogenic young people about how alienated the vaccinated are making them feel under the traffic light system.

Me too.   And it makes me so embarrassed to be a yoga student that I will probably not go back to classes next year.
Go to Yoga, knowing you are safe and well
Those who would do you harm have been removed from the equation.