Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting the Picture?
what remains of the 'convoy' showed up in the hutt today looking for a new campsite to pollute.
in a rare show of cooperation the locals got together with iwi and stopped them cold.
there were little old ladies, arms crossed at the road block
one dickhead wouldnt take no for an answer, tried to bully his way in and had to be manhandled out of there.

hopefully they might start getting the picture. the public are not behind you,
we arent interested in your protest or your wacky ideas. morons, no one cares.
go away parasites. crawl back under your rocks, you have no voice, carry no weight and hold no influence, none.
you are impotent. a laughing stock. we laugh at your naivety and bullshit rhetoric.
you are the lowest common denominator in all the country.

ironic that it took such a paradigm shift for the shit to unsettle and cloud the water.
the most stupid antisocial fuckwit 5% have handily formed one group that we can easily monitor, and others can easily manipulate.
the bottom 5%. the dumbest 5%, the most gullible 5%, the loneliest 5% looking for acceptance at any moral cost.

hopefully the mobile wank festival have to sleep downwind of the public urinals at the hutt railway station.

go on then

https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/ne...ster-fears
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
Seriously, I am amazed that there are still people in Aotearoa who don't understand that there are protocols associated with visiting a marae. Those would-be invaders are either badly cooked or have been living under stones.
when it comes to 'protesting' following protocol and rules are a fair way down the to do list.
these selfish spack merchants think theyre on a noble crusade.

its not often something presents itself with such quixotic irony
a sole delusional challenging a windmill.

i was going to use a bad word there but held it back for you olive
i noticed you were very restrained with winner Magoo Smile
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
thought id give him a fair suck of the sav
might have been first day jitters, trying a bit too hard perhaps.
why these folks think we need more stimulation by way of them being wankers is beyond me.
fresh grist for the mill, gift horse in the mouth etc.
'I do not understand your particular kind of stupid, but I do admire your dedication to it' - lovely insult stolen from a farcebook meme, too good not to use at least once...
(04-03-2022, 08:56 PM)Magoo Wrote: when it comes to 'protesting' following protocol and rules are a fair way down the to do list.
these selfish spack merchants think theyre on a noble crusade.

its not often something presents itself with such quixotic irony
a sole delusional challenging a windmill.

i was going to use a bad word there but held it back for you olive
That's gracious of you Magoo.   Don't hold back on my account, but expect to be called out when necessary...

(05-03-2022, 06:12 AM)Magoo Wrote: thought id give him a fair suck of the sav
might have been first day jitters, trying a bit too hard perhaps.
why these folks think we need more stimulation by way of them being wankers is beyond me.
fresh grist for the mill, gift horse in the mouth etc.
I think some of these obnoxious types are just trying out various personas, wanting to make their mark from their basement room in their parents' house.   Like little kids jostling for position at the playground. It does get tedious though and I wish they'd go and play somewhere else.
Does anyone else see the similarity between the rabble in Wellington and the destruction they were responsible for, and Putin's assault on Ukraine?

For me the only difference is the level of power available.

Some human beings just thrive on chaos.
(05-03-2022, 09:35 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Does anyone else see the similarity between the rabble in Wellington and the destruction they were responsible for, and Putin's assault on Ukraine?

For me the only difference is the level of power available.

Some human beings just thrive on chaos.
i see more trumpism than anything else
loudmouth, undereducated, aggressive anti science backwards assed bottom feeding wankers, without a shred of human decency among them.
Its a shame though, that they were silly enough to attempt trying to gain access to the marae - they surely should have known better. Hugely disrespectful of them.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Terrorism under a civilised veneer is still terrorism.
(05-03-2022, 02:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Terrorism under a civilised veneer is still terrorism.
As is stupidity.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)