Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh no - not more desktops
Thumbs Down 
This desktop needs cleaning    
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
I wondered where mine went, how did you find it?
I think R2 has a cunning plan? Don't know what for but he will tell us no doubtSmile Perhaps taking over the world 1 computer at a time by Re-installing Windows Millenniummmmmm?

Ken Wink
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Still plenty of room on it for more crap
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
It's "Bliss" from Windows XP, just grab it off one of your WinXP machines. Wink I am embarrassed to say I only have one laptop on XP at the moment, although MOST of the machines using Q4OS have that desktop selected. I have a soft spot for that desktop these days, although when XP was all the rage, I usually used Azul as the desktop. I must admit that I had forgotten what a pain XP was to install, esp prior to SP1, but by the time I had obtained the full boxed set of XP and installed SP3 it was a passing fair OS. It is tedious these days, but it does let me run some favoured programs, principally "DraftChoice for Windows".Yawn.... That particular screen shot was on a desktop with Win 7.

If you want that wallpaper, let us see if it will transfer . .  . . .  (Dots © beetle )

This image insertion beats Ye Olde PF1 into a cocked hat!
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
But, but.... align to grid...

Crying
And there was me thinking it was the view from R2's kitchen window while he cooked dinner
It's hard to fly like an Eagle when surrounded by Turkeys
(23-12-2022, 08:22 PM)Garysixtyseven Wrote: And there was me thinking it was the view from R2's kitchen window while he cooked dinner

At Xmas? Xmas Dinner is not cooked, it is popped by pulling the ring; then comes the between-drinks ham and stuff and the ham is no more cooked on xmas day than it is on any of the (many) following ham sandwich days.

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.