Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person arrested in missing real estate case
A man was arrested at the airport for kidnapping Yanfei Bao but no news as to where she is so hope she's OK & they find her quickly.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/canterb...tate-agent
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
she will be dead and i bet she knew the killer, arrested at the airport trying to leave the country....for china i would say
yes i know
More corruption in the Chinese real estate acquisition industry? $600,000 in cash has got to be a red flag surely? Money laundering?
(23-07-2023, 04:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: More corruption in the Chinese real estate acquisition industry? $600,000 in cash has got to be a red flag surely? Money laundering?

She'd obviously been asked about how to move that amount to NZ so may well be, poor woman.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I get the feeling the police know more than they are letting on, they dont seem to be looking for anyone else and I get the impression that the person arrested is not being very co-operative.
That's definitely what it looks like; they're still searching for her body at this stage. Poor woman, poor family.
There has to be more to this than appears...
It's very sad indeed, we can expect to hear more on the backstory over the coming days I expect.