Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtramail down
Anyone else unable to access Xtramail. I haven't been able to since yesterday., either on laptop or phone? Can't see anything on net about it.

Ken Confused
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Gave that one up a long time ago, round the time it was being hacked on a regular basis. Not that gmail is much better...
What sort of error is shown ??

Also make sure your account settings are right, sometimes people may change something and it effects the services.

Try logging in Via the Webmail, that will tell you if your details are correct. Your need your email address and password.

Web mail link Xtra log in
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
I get very few messages via Xtra any more and use the Gmail web mail client to access it. Last message was 17 hours ago.
Just logged in to the Xtra webmail page and checked, seems to be working there are new mail messages in the spam folder Smile
(16-09-2023, 09:02 AM)Wainuitech Wrote: What sort of error is shown ??

Also make sure your account settings are right, sometimes people may change something and it effects the services.

Try logging in Via the Webmail, that will tell you if your details are correct. Your need your email address and password.

Web mail link Xtra log in

I finally sent them a message on Messenger and got this reply..

Hi Kenj , We are having an issue with Xtra mail related to recovery options that are stopping people from logging in , We have techs working on it but we have no eta currently

Apparently it's not happening to everybody Huh

Thanks for your help.... Ken Big Grin
they've recently been getting everyone to update recovery options - maybe they have inadvertently locked folks out that haven't updated the security information. That had to be done by the 13th

https://www.spark.co.nz/myspark/myintern...overy.html
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I just signed in, no problems, and I have a couple of xtra accounts. I hardly use my gmail anymore, the less Google sees of me the better. I think xtra is less well known to those who want to know you.

I resurected my old business xtra account after not using it for 10 years - 5000 emails. I unsubscribe to any of those old business adds and is working better now. So one personal account, and one unpersonal account.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
I can't even get to the login page. Grrr!!
restart your modem first, then on the laptop you can try CTRL F5 in your browser while on the xtra login page, to force a full page refresh

try accessing through this link
https://webmail.xtra.co.nz

Not my fault, it's at their end according to another Messenger message from them last night. All up and going now. Didn't think it was me as I had done all the things you guys suggested. Thanks for your help anyway. Smile
(17-09-2023, 07:38 AM)Kenj Wrote: Not my fault, it's at their end according to another Messenger message from them last night. All up and going now. Didn't think it was me as I had done all the things you guys suggested. Thanks for your help anyway. Smile

This was their message on their Help Page. I couldn't access my emails on my laptop or phone, wife's laptop or phone and on our Lenovo tablet. 5 devices

We are aware of an issue with our webmail service for XtraMail users, which has impacted some customers being unable to log in and access their XtraMail. Techs are currently investigating. Learn more