Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop Co Pilot in Windows-10 22H2
On my 19045-3803 build I have 'disabled' Co Pilot via Group Policy Editor >Admin Templates>Win Components>Win Co Pilot.  Brilliant!

On my other Pc with the same build, Co Pilot appears to have taken over the computer.  As soon as I key in Administrative Templates in the search box the screen is filled with multiple templates that appear to be internet search options, and not related to the workings of my PC.

I understand Co Pilot can't be uninstalled. I do not want or need this Co Pilot.  How can I stop it interfering with my needs?

Please help me.
Give this a look see Co Pilot

Haven't tried it, as from memory when it 1st popped I selected NO or what ever the option was ??
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
As soon as I enter text in the Search box on the Task bar the PC goes online. If I unplug the Ethernet cable I still am unable to access Group Policy on my PC but am advised i am off-line. There is no Co Pilot on the Taskbar. I'm on Win-10.
Sorry, its not Co Pilot that's the problem, it is not configured on either PC.
When I select Type in the Search Box >All - then Bing opens to the internet. That is the problem, I need to Search my PC not the internet.
I never intentionally use Bing. Can it be disabled?
Try this one for web search results
https://pureinfotech.com/disable-search-...indows-11/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Seems when fiddling you have disabled Search ( or parts of it)

Try the 1st reply from Microsoft --  Have a read here

Normally when searching it will bring up local files as well as internet.  By Any chance have you disabled Indexing ? If so often Local files wont be found.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.