Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vermin control
I am too scared to go down to my garage, as I think there might be vermin down there.  A neighbours cat has left a couple of dead ones on my front lawn, a couple of times, and I do suspect that it got them from my garage, although I actually can't be certain.

Can you get some sort of pest control in, to kill them?? I hate them. They terrify me...and yes, I know that they are more scared of me...but I need to get into my garage to start clearing it out, to start getting ready to move on in the next year or so.

I 'spose I could get someone to put some traps down there, but what if they (the mice) get caught, and I go down there and have to see that. I can't bare the thought.

Anyone who has gotten a pest control person in to do this, and is it expensive?

Thanks.
I've used poison baits, in the past - the brand I used was Talon.
I do have other cameras!
Yesterday on farcebook my cousin in Oz was scared to go into her kitchen because she had set a mousetrap the day before and now I see this thread.

Those algorithms are cunning creatures.
(08-11-2021, 08:31 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Yesterday on farcebook my cousin in Oz was scared to go into her kitchen because she had set a mousetrap the day before and now I see this thread.

Those algorithms are cunning creatures.
I see that happen so often. It is so uncanny.

Big brother is watching us. Dodgy

(08-11-2021, 06:41 AM)Praktica Wrote: I've used poison baits, in the past - the brand I used was Talon.
I've heard that the baits don't work anymore, due to the fact that the micies have wised up I guess.
We use the blue circular bait with a hole in the middle to it can be tied or nailed to something. It works well with rats and mice to the point where we have rats rip the packet apart to get to it. Traps for mice with a bit of peanut butter and a piece of dog or cat kibble on top work for mice too. C'mon, be brave, you can do this Smile
Life is a one time offer, use it well