Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test post - Hello
Hi everyone!

Just to test my first post here from the good old Chat. Smile
Hello back atcha...
(22-12-2022, 08:04 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Hello back atcha...

Dunno about that. I was looking for a back actor, but budgetary constraints seem to indicate that Santa may not even stretch to a back skratcha.
Sad
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(22-12-2022, 10:57 PM)R2x1 Wrote:
(22-12-2022, 08:04 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Hello back atcha...

Dunno about that. I was looking for a back actor, but budgetary constraints seem to indicate that Santa may not even stretch to a back skratcha.
Sad

Easily fixed. Attach one of those big command hooks to a corner wall, lean on it, and bend zee knees... works a treat.

Well, it would if my knees still worked, sigh.. Dodgy
Work? W O R K ? ?
Mum, she's using 4 letter words at me. Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Excellent! Tick that off - 'Cause offense at least once a day'...

On top of doing the vacking, and brushing the cat,  it is a red letter day!  Big Grin
Glad someone's day is ticking the right boxes. In spite of 4+ cups of coffee, I went all biblical and by dint of not informing my right foot what my left foot was doing; or where - I had a trip to the carpet and left my mark by kneeing the rug right in the follicles. The marked mat is still glowering at me, and my knee must consider it is going drinking as it appears to be demanding ice. Enough of those chilling out tablets and it'll start looking real festively xmas-card-like around here.
When SWMBO gets home and finds I've excused myself from shopping parade this afternoon, She will express an opinion. Murphy is going to be downright delighted with his day.
I guess xmas is going off right up to tradition:

Deck your flaws with acts of folly,

tra la la, tralala la la laa.
etc.

Add strong drink here
Wink Cool
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Comon R2x1 -- you know you love it LOL, of course your SWMBO will  advise of your wrong doings Wink

Had one of those days the other day, everything I did seemed to turn to  Poop  So easy fix - stop doing work. At least the  Beer went well.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
Remember the days when a fall was a tumble easily righted, instead of an OMG WhatDidIBreak - HowTheHellDoIGet Up event? A few of those inspired the acquisition of this very attractive white plastic neckpiece I wear. Magic thing, one long press and young fit people appear in uniforms ready to hoist me back to vertical. So I'm told.

And I reckon it has the side effect of making me less careless about where I put my feet...

The prospect of embarrassment does that.

Big Grin
The prospect of embarrassment is one thing. The proceeding through it is worse, but watching and listening while others reminisce about it is far from unmitigated jollity. It doesn't appear that practice makes perfect either, wainuitech appears to have mastered the advanced marital survival skills course with honours. I must test his theory further.
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Considering you still have marital status indicates a certain enviable level of familiarity with survival skills...
(23-12-2022, 05:25 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Considering you still have marital status indicates a certain enviable level of familiarity with survival skills...

lol
Dont hold a grudge, slash their tires and call it evens.
If its old and British I want it except British helicopters.
(23-12-2022, 05:21 PM)R2x1 Wrote: It doesn't appear that practice makes perfect either, wainuitech appears to have mastered the advanced marital survival skills course with honours.  I must test his theory further.
Wink
Dont you beleive it. Its actually quite simple.

I have three ways ---
1. Just yes dear  no dear, ( while going yeah yeah yeah ) Wink 
2. Remind her of certain events she has done in the past that she wasn't to willing to own Big Grin
3.  latest one that always gets her --- Remember a few years back, someone said I couldn't plan a surprise birthday when we went over seas, as she would know ( theres a challenge I thought) -- Well Guess who won , total surprise   Big GrinBig Grin  Dance
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(23-12-2022, 05:59 PM)Wainuitech Wrote:
(23-12-2022, 05:21 PM)R2x1 Wrote: It doesn't appear that practice makes perfect either, wainuitech appears to have mastered the advanced marital survival skills course with honours.  I must test his theory further.
Wink
Dont you beleive it. Its actually quite simple.

I have three ways ---
1. Just yes dear  no dear, ( while going yeah yeah yeah ) Wink 
2. Remind her of certain events she has done in the past that she wasn't to willing to own Big Grin
3.  latest one that always gets her --- Remember a few years back, someone said I couldn't plan a surprise birthday when we went over seas, as she would know ( theres a challenge I thought) -- Well Guess who won , total surprise   Big GrinBig Grin  Dance

Hmm. Well, #1.  Just SOP, survival one-0-one.
#2.  For obvious reasons of survival, this is totally prohibited by OSH. Surviving offenders will be reprimanded with extreme prejudice.
#3  Did she tumble to the trip when you failed to come home for a few nights?  I've never managed to get a holiday without taking Senior Management along as Chef Du Mission.

I have to admire your bravery in feats 2&3, but - please - don't show me the scars.  If you have somehow managed to submit SWMBO to de-clawing, admiration turns to awe at remotely encountering a resident of Nirvana.

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
awwwww I lost my stupid post count................... Doh

and omg ive still got dots  Big Grin ...............................................................................................................................................................bliss

who are all these strange people tho  Rolleyes Exclamation
Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.
Are you calling me strange beetle? ..............................

Ken Smile
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
I'm here as well Beetle.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(01-01-2023, 04:59 PM)Kenj Wrote: Are you calling me strange beetle? ..............................

Ken Smile

Bigsmile Bigsmile Rofl Rofl

we all strange  Giggle

but some non pf1 names on here being uber talkative Angel Blush
Never mind talkative, how many ways of eating ham are we experiencing?

Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(01-01-2023, 05:31 PM)zqwerty Wrote: I'm here as well Beetle.

Cool
Clapping
 Dance

yay , 

Im quite liking the smilies we have here too Big Grin