Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High incidence of drownings this year
(06-01-2023, 10:26 PM)king1 Wrote: Conversations have a habit of wandering around all over the place. It is what human beings do when thinking out loud.

And, it beats the hell out of silence.
Makes things more interesting ( well sometimes) In The Old PF1 there were plenty of posts where its started off with someone asking a question and ends up on a totally different subject. You'd look back and wonder how the hell it drifted so far LOL Big Grin

So lets not stop good conversations, always makes interesting reading Wink

On the actual subject though -- I'm a reasonable swimmer, never had any problem in pools or sea, BUT when over in Rarotonga a few weeks back the current in the lagoon was quite strong, was OK had flippers etc, and managing, but when I suddenly got cramp, it was good the safety people taking the tour were there to help, could have been interesting to say the least.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(07-01-2023, 07:12 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: and learnt to swim properly when I was given a sailfish for my twelveth birthday. Before that I was just a school pool dabbler.

I grew up with a beach across the road, I was put in the water before I could walk. Swimming was a part of life. Couldn't swim to save myself now.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society