Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
gmail display
accessing gmail with FF. Screen displays 1-50 messages of 516 and I am unable to find how to display the ones not displayed.
TIA
(27-01-2023, 08:02 AM)colpol Wrote: accessing gmail with FF. Screen displays 1-50 messages of 516 and I am unable to find how to display the ones not displayed.
TIA

Should be two symbols at the top right above the messages to click on for older or newer messages.
click on the 1-50 of 5,000,000 first, and then the next/prev page arrows are displayed..
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Simple. Arrows were not visible.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
516?

Gee, you have a lot of fwends.  Big Grin
(27-01-2023, 09:11 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: 516?

Some people do have friends you know, grumpy old tarts like yourself probably think the person you look at in the mirror is your friend  Giggle Evilgrin Tongueout
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(27-01-2023, 11:59 AM)Oldfellah Wrote:
(27-01-2023, 09:11 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: 516?

Some people do have friends you know, grumpy old tarts like yourself probably think the person you look at in the mirror is your friend  Giggle Evilgrin Tongueout

I don't have mirrors anymore cos there was something wrong with the ones I used to have. The reflections started to get really weird.

As for the tart thing, given half a chance darling, just half a chance...  Big Grin

There you go  Big Grin
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
What? No cream? Tongue