Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confirmation that humans are in fact idiots
Library burning - the new way to cope with the future & anything you  or your ancient belief system doesn't approve of, simply destroy knowledge & allow your children & theirs to grow up as ignorant as possible.
Dodgy Angry Angry

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-65308394
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
yes it really confirms the vindictiveness and narrow mindedness of some humans. It is permanent loss of knowledge that cannot be recovered ...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(24-04-2023, 10:47 AM)king1 Wrote: yes it really confirms the vindictiveness and narrow mindedness of some humans.  It is permanent loss of knowledge that cannot be recovered ...

The worst of it is that destroying knowledge doesn't bode well for the future of humanity - unless it can somehow be regained.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Not as tragic as the Alexandria library that burnt down in Egypt!
(24-04-2023, 05:30 PM)nzoomed Wrote: Not as tragic as the Alexandria library that burnt down in Egypt!

Oh yes, that would have answered a few questions we have been seeking answers to over the last couple of Millennia.
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(24-04-2023, 06:10 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(24-04-2023, 05:30 PM)nzoomed Wrote: Not as tragic as the Alexandria library that burnt down in Egypt!

Oh yes, that would have answered a few questions we have been seeking answers to over the last couple of Millennia.

Indeed - who knows what knowledge might have been in there.
How to make Greek Fire?
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!