Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humans ARE crazy
And this surely confirms it. Unbloodybelievable! Rolleyes

Big Grin Big Grin
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66052679

[b]"A microscopic handbag "smaller than a grain of salt" has been sold for $63,750 (£50,569) at auction.[/b]
A microscope is needed to view the bag's design, with the tiny object measuring 657 x 222 x 700 micrometres.
"Narrow enough to pass through the eye of a needle, this is a purse so small you'll need a microscope to see it," the art collective behind the bag said.

Art collective MSCHF, based in Brooklyn, is known for its controversial designs.
They include shoes that contain human blood, trainers with holy water in the soles, a cologne that smells like WD-40, and giant red rubber boots.
This time, the collective decided to take the trend of small handbags to the extreme.

It is made of photopolymer resin and was created using a 3D printing technology often used to make tiny mechanical models and structures.
While it was being created, some of the tiny bag samples sent to be reviewed by the brand were so small that they were lost by the MSCHF team, the Smithsonian magazine reports.
But loss of the item should be less of a worry for the new bag's owner, as a microscope with a digital display was included in the purchase."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Handy thing to keep the life's savings in.  Or the Complete Scripts of every honest speech, by every politician between now and the imminent very expensive election.
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(02-07-2023, 02:50 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Handy thing to keep the life's savings in.  Or the Complete Scripts of every honest speech, by every politician between now and the imminent very expensive election.
Wink

Excellent point.. Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The National party could buy it, with all these large donations they are getting. They could keep their principles in it.
I do have other cameras!
it's very cool they can do something like that so tiny
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(03-07-2023, 08:53 AM)Praktica Wrote: The National party could buy it, with all these large donations they are getting. They could keep their principles in it.

I'm not convinced they'd ever need to use it.... Rolleyes Big Grin