Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brother Printer MFC-L27130DW not printing
wainuitech
I need your help. All of a sudden my printer won't print and it says 9 documents waiting. I really need the printer at present as I lost my wife last week
and I need copies for the Probate. Can you suggest anything please?
wainuitech
Panic over. I have got it printing again.
while you're waiting for wainuitech, a couple of things you can try

if its network connected, ie not using a USB cable, try pulling the plug on both the printer and the broadband modem/router, leave power off for a few seconds then turn on again.

For good measure you could also try a restart on the laptop/pc at the same time. If still no go try emptying the print queue of those nine documents, and then try a restart and printing something again...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
lol, timing is everything, glad you have it sorted
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Good you got it going again. Often with printers esp if theres a print queue, generally usually the 1st in the Queue thats blocking the rest. Whats causing the blockage can be many things. 1st thing to do is delete everything from the Queue, reboot the PC and try again.

After that its time to roll up the sleeves and see what's not working. ( depends on methods of connection, USB, Ethernet or wireless)

One really weird one I had once was there was a Access point someone else had put in, different IP range, and for some weird reason the computer every so often was looking for a non existent wireless Printer on different subnet.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
Pato, so sorry for your loss. I hope things go well and settle down for you, trying times ahead so keep your head up.
(05-02-2024, 06:24 PM)Bryan Wrote: Pato, so sorry for your loss. I hope things go well and settle down for you, trying times ahead so keep your head up.

Thanks Bryan. Only those that have had such a loss can appreciate how difficult it is.
Our Epson printer decided to not print last week. I tried a few work arounds and discovered it would print documents from my laptop's HD but not directly off of online content (such as an individual page of an online PDF).
As it turned out the problem lay with Firefox and an update to the latest FF version solved the problem.