Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life's Been Good explained
Not too far from what you imagine the song's based on Cool 

(08-06-2024, 02:23 PM)harm_less Wrote: Not too far from what you imagine the song's based on Cool 

Oh dear - they were interesting times! I know someone who actually did walk into a closet ...
Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The '70's...oh boy, we did live through it. He wrote it down, and put it to music. I couldn't stand up on stage and talk about what we did in those days...mainly because I didn't write it all down, I've forgotten most of it. Sometimes when telling my kids something back in the day, I might ramble down an off track like Joe, and I think they see someone else...
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
We got up to our fair share of wanton debauchery back in the 70s & 80s and most of us lived to tell the tales of booze, cars and girls. Ours was a legendary flat back in the day! One of my flatmates from back then now goes to great lengths to avoid his now teenage son knowing what his father got up to back in the day. Living in Aussie so the lad doesn't get to chat with his Dad's old mates and thereby the secrets are probably safe Dodgy

No kids for me but my stepson did his share of playing up while away at Canterbury Uni much of which his Mum is privy to but not something that I particularly need to know in detail.
I was entirely saintly...nearly. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)