Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Every Kiwi male should have a Maori as a pet"
Presumably meant as an extremely bad joke, this was a comment from a person calling himself 'Donny boy'
Quote:https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertain...a-pet.html
Tiki Taane says he is willing to "invite" over a commenter who said on his social media that 'every Kiwi male should have Māori as a pet'.
Taane shared a screenshot of the comment made by "Donny Boy" on his Facebook page, saying that he was "here" for the original poster to talk to.
"Although 'Donny Boy' is clearly a fake page, I'd still like to invite him over to my whare for a korero and a kai. I'm interested in unpacking what has happened to Donny for him to think and feel this way," he wrote."Is this kind of thinking generational and passed down to him by his whānau, or was he hurt or mistreated by someone of Māori descent which has manifested into this type of thinking.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
someone should track the racist prick down and name and shame them
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(15-06-2024, 03:13 PM)king1 Wrote: someone should track the racist prick down and name and shame them

I was hoping for exactly that. Even if it is someone's idea of a joke, its in really poor taste. Angry
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)