Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian Mune honoured
Well done Ian Mune!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment...C2NWHBUGQ/

Quote:Asked how it feels to be made a knight companion of the NZ Order of Merit in the 2024 New Year Honours list, Ian Mune bursts into a booming laugh.
“If it’s used on formal occasions, that’ll be fine - I just don’t want my kids calling me Sir Dad,” he jokes.
At 82, the acting great has countless accolades to his name, from an OBE to multiple awards and Television Legend status, but he doesn’t want to get “too carried away with the formalities”.
“For theatre, I’d say what I enjoyed most was doing the big Shakespeare parts - King Lear and the others. And for movies, Came a Hot Friday, Sleeping Dogs, and I did a lot of work on Goodbye Pork Pie on the script, but I wasn’t there for the shoot."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Billy T James was awesome in Came a Hot Friday

This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I think the first thing I saw Ian Mune & Sam Neil in was Sleeping dogs. Came a hot Friday was from R H Morieson, he wrote quite a few books, really interesting bloke.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)