Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shame Jones
This guy has no idea how to act as a politician nor how to interact with journalists. In one breath he defends avoiding pre-publicising his meetings with mining bosses and in the next he's saying "the best way to hide is in the open." You can't have it both ways Mr Jones. 

The idea that this guy is one of three politicians that will have unquestionable power to give major developments (including mining) the go ahead is extremely concerning.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/517...publicised
(24-05-2024, 05:18 PM)harm_less Wrote: This guy has no idea how to act as a politician nor how to interact with journalists. In one breath he defends avoiding pre-publicising his meetings with mining bosses and in the next he's saying "the best way to hide is in the open." You can't have it both ways Mr Jones. 

The idea that this guy is one of three politicians that will have unquestionable power to give major developments (including mining) the go ahead is extremely concerning.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/517...publicised

There's something about Shane Jones, not sure what exactly but something just not right. Undecided

This govt is so blatant with its toadying to big businesses, they seem totally unconcerned with any public reaction.

Its really concerning that David Seymour will later take a turn at being deputy leader. He may very well sell the entire country to the highest bidder...
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Don't underestimate him, he is clever and sneaky and has the gift of the gab, a man to look out for in the future.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I look forward to the time - that will come - when I can gleefully yell "Karma!" at the lot of them...

I just have to live long enough.
He's nothing more than a political troll. The real problem is that he's weaseled his way into a position of significant power.

Video link
I don't underestimate him; I suspect he's perhaps one of the most ruthless politicians to ever enter the beehive but still I have the sense of something wrong about him. Perhaps its just that he's so full of ambition that nothing else can be permitted to get in the way regardless of what it might be, who knows.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Shane Jones is a sports reporter for Leader, Herald Sun and CODE Sports, who has been covering sport around Australia for almost a decade. He was based in Bundaberg from 2015 until 2020, covering local sport for the NewsMail before making the move to Victoria in 2022 to cover country sport around the state.
(25-05-2024, 11:46 AM)alpha111 Wrote: Shane Jones is a sports reporter for Leader, Herald Sun and CODE Sports, who has been covering sport around Australia for almost a decade. He was based in Bundaberg from 2015 until 2020, covering local sport for the NewsMail before making the move to Victoria in 2022 to cover country sport around the state.

Perhaps our Shane Jones might like to move closer to his namesake... Rolleyes Big Grin