Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any electoral candidate an answer to this?
Trump was right, Huawei have infiltrated our seas to gain unrestricted access to the restricted areas around every one of our supposedly secure Naval Dockyards!  The fiendish cunning of those sneaky devils!

Hopefully ACT will have a cunning plan to thwart this plot -  even if they have nothing else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(19-09-2023, 11:33 AM)R2x1 Wrote: Trump was right, Huawei have infiltrated our seas to gain unrestricted access to the restricted areas around every one of our supposedly secure Naval Dockyards!  The fiendish cunning of those sneaky devils!

Hopefully ACT will have a cunning plan to thwart this plot -  even if they have nothing else.

Everything is going missing... https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/18...issing-jet

Easy to see how you lose one of these... like my sox, they have stealth ability. Big Grin Big Grin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Even the link has strayed from the fold Smile
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Bloody cats I say.......
I remember flying boats...
(19-09-2023, 12:03 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Even the link has strayed from the fold Smile

Ooops, try again..
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(19-09-2023, 01:12 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I remember flying boats...

Me too, I used to work on them (Only some of them.) Ridden in a few of them. Not many of those in the grand scheme of things.
But, they didn't have access to secret Naval things, only some had access to Air force secret stuff, and they couldn't use the sea to hide if coming home afterwards was in the game plan. One wasn't too stealthy landing at Rongotai, nor when it hid in the shallows at Hobsonville. For cunning stunts, they weren't too stunning. For eating money, they were in their element be it land, sea or air.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.