Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You can never have enough...
morning ladies Smile It's going to bucket down shortly.

omg lmao, I didn't even notice the 10000th post! Wow, amazing, we have so many Smile Thank you for all of your support on this thread.

The physiotherapist is coming to assess MrK for a walking frame this morning. She wanted to know if the Furry One would 'eat her' lol. I suppose she comes across all sorts of dogs and of course, owners say, it's ok, she/he won't bite. Of course they bite, they are dogs!

We have a small pile of old cutlery from the picnic basket and middle 'junk' draw for the op shop this morning. Our other cutlery has replaced it. I'll drop it all off while MrK has his blood pressure and blood tests done. While in town we need to pick up the Furry One's meds and book him in for his vaccination. I'm wondering at what age they stop vaccinating.

After I have finished the dragon, I think I'll have a tutu with cutwork. It's something I have played around with before but lost patience. But I was thinking a new runner along an old dressing table would look nice as well as keep my fingers busy. The dragon now has ears, and I am working across the top of his head.

The countdown is on for the book fair Big Grin

Happy crafting Smile
Life is a one time offer, use it well 
Morning everyone

Wow we had an awesome storm early this morning. Thunder lightening and rain I could actually hear. and that is rare lol.

Very little wind so I dont think the lawn will get much drying out. But its meant to be sunny all day tomorrow.

Had to text the across one neighbour last night. the light I sit under blew.. And of course I dont have dining chairs to stand on now... he will pop over today and replace it for me.

Sooo I have to sell some stuff to get me a little step ladder... The best part is I fit well within the weight limits lol.. That does my head well lol.

Knee is narly today. It needs exercise so even tho its going to be wet Ill go see my ladies. Hopefully there wont be any hysteric's at the dining table. First day we will all be together for lunch this week.

No knitting last night. The light just isn't good enough.. Since Sunday is meant to be wet I plan on sew up the toys. Need to dig out the stuffing lol.

Have a fab day everyone

(Today, 07:05 AM)kiwimade64 Wrote: morning ladies Smile  It's going to bucket down shortly.

omg lmao, I didn't even notice the 10000th post!  Wow, amazing, we have so many Smile  Thank you for all of your support on this thread.

The physiotherapist is coming to assess MrK for a walking frame this morning.  She wanted to know if the Furry One would 'eat her' lol.  I suppose she comes across all sorts of dogs and of course, owners say, it's ok, she/he won't bite.  Of course they bite, they are dogs!

We have a small pile of old cutlery from the picnic basket and middle 'junk' draw for the op shop this morning.  Our other cutlery has replaced it.  I'll drop it all off while MrK has his blood pressure and blood tests done.  While in town we need to pick up the Furry One's meds and book him in for his vaccination.  I'm wondering at what age they stop vaccinating.

After I have finished the dragon, I think I'll have a tutu with cutwork. It's something I have played around with before but lost patience.  But I was thinking a new runner along an old dressing table would look nice as well as keep my fingers busy.  The dragon now has ears, and I am working across the top of his head. 

Happy crafting Smile

Ive been thinking about our annual Book fair in the last few days. I cant remember if it has already happened and perhaps I missed it cos of my knee. Or if it is still coming up...
Big Grin They told me I couldn't, so I did.!! Big Grin
Morning all 
Fine at moment going to rain later.

DS away on holiday and just told me that they have bought the latest David Walliams  book. I bought it last week lol so will go back to the childrens bookshop and exchange it. Dangerous shop for me to be in it also near quilt fabric shop so double temptation 

Need to run a few errands today might get to sewing cave.

Enjoy your day
It's fun to have fun but you have to know how  Big Grin
(Today, 07:05 AM)kiwimade64 Wrote: morning ladies Smile  It's going to bucket down shortly.

omg lmao, I didn't even notice the 10000th post!  Wow, amazing, we have so many Smile  Thank you for all of your support on this thread.

The physiotherapist is coming to assess MrK for a walking frame this morning.  She wanted to know if the Furry One would 'eat her' lol.  I suppose she comes across all sorts of dogs and of course, owners say, it's ok, she/he won't bite.  Of course they bite, they are dogs!

We have a small pile of old cutlery from the picnic basket and middle 'junk' draw for the op shop this morning.  Our other cutlery has replaced it.  I'll drop it all off while MrK has his blood pressure and blood tests done.  While in town we need to pick up the Furry One's meds and book him in for his vaccination.  I'm wondering at what age they stop vaccinating.

After I have finished the dragon, I think I'll have a tutu with cutwork. It's something I have played around with before but lost patience.  But I was thinking a new runner along an old dressing table would look nice as well as keep my fingers busy.  The dragon now has ears, and I am working across the top of his head. 

Happy crafting Smile
Kiwimade when my leg thing happened the physio came here and gave me this hoop thing that is on the side of my bed  - it’s a bit of a pain when I put the bottom sheet on but when I have had a bad night and my leg just won’t get itself out of bed I can yank myself up with it - it’s brilliant .I already had the shower rails which Robie had bought from the mobility shop - my sister bought some from Temu that look exactly the same as mine for under $20 they are really good for stability - avoiding falls is priority -
Physio has been and yes, he will need a walker. She will order one with the sturdy wheels Big Grin She is very impressed with his balance and so on, if his back wasn't so bad, he would be great! The OT comes on the 2nd Oct to talk and advise about what tools he will need. There will be grab handles and other bits and bobs. That bed hoop sounds great, Jan. Anything that will help and make life a tad easier.
Life is a one time offer, use it well 
(5 hours ago)kiwimade64 Wrote: Physio has been and yes, he will need a walker.  She will order one with the sturdy wheels Big Grin  She is very impressed with his balance and so on, if his back wasn't so bad, he would be great!  The OT comes on the 2nd Oct to talk and advise about what tools he will need.  There will be grab handles and other bits and bobs.  That bed hoop sounds great, Jan.  Anything that will help and make life a tad easier.

They can also give you lifters for the chairs.. more raisers than lifters. The chairs sit on them making them 4 or so inches higher.. Makes things alot easier for getting in and out of. 

Mum was good today. not so tired and her face looked so much better.  Colleen is getting nervous for her melanoma removal on Tuesday , And Annie was told she has lesions in both eyes, nothing they can do. 

Had a nice friendly lunch tho with lots of good chatter.
Big Grin They told me I couldn't, so I did.!! Big Grin