Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tamaki at it again
Most are not given the martyr name until they die,  sure he might be missed by his flock for a while but by this time next year they will have forgotten him and ask Bryan who?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
I don't think that's likely.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
His followers have making nuisances of themselves by gathering outside the prison& being noisy enough to upset those living there, & now they're upset because the McBishop hadn't been given his toiletries.
Police had said he'd been given hygiene products but according to his nibs he hadn't received them

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...1zuHG2IYIE
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
We assume he's missing his hair product.
(21-01-2022, 02:18 PM)Olive Wrote: We assume he's missing his hair product.
That thought did cross my mind - his hair may have suffered de-greasing. Angel Big Grin

One of his idiot followers referred to him as 'apostle Brian' fgs! Big Grin Big Grin
I hope the guards used his toothbrush to clean the toilets before giving it to him  Big Grin
Toilet paper, a leaf at a time.

Does that count as inhumane?
(21-01-2022, 03:59 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Toilet paper, a leaf at a time.

Two wipers and one polisher per person?
I do have other cameras!

only as dinner

five euro's buys three sheets of single ply from a toothless old woman in a parisian toilet.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye
(21-01-2022, 04:44 PM)Magoo Wrote:

only as dinner

five euro's buys three sheets of single ply from a toothless old woman in a parisian toilet.
Meanies!

I think a spot of deprograming might be in order.... Angel Big Grin
I remember, in the territorials, being shown how to wipe with 2 sheets of Jeyes paper (remember that?). Tear a hole in the centre of one sheet, then tear the other sheet into small squares. The sheet with the hole goes over a finger, then one of the squares is balanced on the finger. Wipe, discard square, on to the next square...
I do have other cameras!
TEE EMM EYE Practica!

I do hope you weren't trained by my Dad, lol...
I'm sure it was a joke - army ration packs had enough Jeyes paper for a proper wipe...One of the people training us was a guy called Geoff Braybrooke - who later on was Labour MP for Napier.
I do have other cameras!
(21-01-2022, 06:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: I remember, in the territorials, being shown how to wipe with 2 sheets of Jeyes paper (remember that?). Tear a hole in the centre of one sheet, then tear the other sheet into small squares. The sheet with the hole goes over a finger, then one of the squares is balanced on the finger. Wipe, discard square, on to the next square...
i couldnt do it with two sheets of the herald
(21-01-2022, 09:20 PM)Magoo Wrote:
(21-01-2022, 06:00 PM)Praktica Wrote: I remember, in the territorials, being shown how to wipe with 2 sheets of Jeyes paper (remember that?). Tear a hole in the centre of one sheet, then tear the other sheet into small squares. The sheet with the hole goes over a finger, then one of the squares is balanced on the finger. Wipe, discard square, on to the next square...
i couldnt do it with two sheets of the herald

Got a big arse huh?  Big Grin
not as large as it is fussy
likes decent quality shitpaper, one of those things that cannot be skimped on.
triple ply quilted weave scented nothing less.
even my bum is opinionated.