Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas Trees
(17-12-2021, 09:04 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: This was on FB...hilarious

Te Awamutu, you look amazing ?❤️
If you’re going to display Christmas lights, make sure you close your curtains or blinds before it gets to the point where people will be driving past to see your display.
Either you had some skin coloured or super light grey underpants on, or you were commando… but we definitely weren’t expecting to see those type of Jingle Bells. thank you for the giggle though

Ok share the FB link please
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
Big GrinBig Grincrafters_cornerThis was on FB...hilarious

If you’re going to display Christmas lights, make sure you close your curtains or blinds before it gets to the point where people will be driving past to see your display.
Either you had some skin coloured or super light grey underpants on, or you were commando… but we definitely weren’t expecting to see those type of Jingle Bells. thank you for the giggle though

Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(17-12-2021, 09:04 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: This was on FB...hilarious

Thanks for the laugh, needed that lmao
Crab2
Ok am i missing something (besides my brain) where on facebook do we see this?
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
These just show up on my page, shared among my friends. I've no idea where they come from!
(17-12-2021, 01:24 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Ok am i missing something (besides my brain) where on facebook do we see this?
My particular one came from my local town page on FB. But they can come from anywhere. They disappear just as fast, and god only knows where they go. Off into the ether I guess.
Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil goes "oh crap, she's up".