Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni
(03-01-2022, 07:55 PM)Magoo Wrote: i think a hospital is the last place a self inflicted covid patient should be.
hospitals are full of vulnerable people that dont need covid to add to their misery.
think of the babieeeessssssss.
they should be made to stay home and recuperate, or die, whatever.
I can't agree with that. Foolishness has never invariably resulted in certain death.

We're humans, not robots & so we take stupid risks, do daft stuff like jumping off bridges & out of planes, we ignore the best advice & eat all the wrong things, or drink too much, or fall for daft conspiracy theories.
Anyone who's ill whether with covid or some other ailment should never be denied medical treatment including hospitalisation if needed on the grounds of stupidity, even if that means they need to be confined to one area of a hospital for the safety of other patients.

If we're overwhelmed by thousands of serious cases of covid, then that might need to be reconsidered but for now those people are every bit as entitled to medical care as the rest of us.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni - by Lilith7 - 04-01-2022, 10:55 AM