Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni
Very well then. Despite knowing what risks they pose to the vulnerable we will show empathy and care to those inhumane animals that decide not just to not get vaxxed, and try to get others to do the same, and belittle those who do get vaxxed. Now when these parasites actually kill an innocent can we charge them with murder?
That they knowingly entered a space unvaxxed and carrying COVID and managed to kill someone, can we charge the hospital for placing that person in danger.
It's going to happen, I'm just wondering what and who will answer to the deaths when they come? The blessed decision making medical community? The antivaxxers?
Will the warm fuzzies you get from coddling these arseholes be enough to salve the parents loss? We could send a card with best wishes I suppose.

It's going to happen. When it does I am going to be very very unforgiving the those that refuse to vaccinate. They need to be isolated and monitored with ankle bracelets like criminals. Potential killers all of them.
I don't want to cohabitate with them. I don't care about fair or compassionate to anyone willing to jeopardize someone else's life. Why would I?
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni - by Magoo - 04-01-2022, 07:32 PM