Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni
(05-01-2022, 01:18 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 08:18 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Fortunately, you are not in any position to choose, unless you isolate yourself.

There are rabid antivaxxers who make death threats, send hate mail, start protests, and do all sorts of ridiculous things in the pursuit of their antisocial aims. The rest of us have a choice, we can become like them, or we can be better than them.

I prefer to comply with the health measures promoted by those who know best, but I refuse point blank to become like those who choose not to do so.

The one is as bad as the other.
Indeed - becoming like some of the worst of the anti vaxxers is every bit as bad.
Tis not. It's an immutable law. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Every vicious death threat antivaxxer out there needs to know there are people just as rabid as them at the other end of the scale.. Because there are. 

Hindsight after doing nothing shows a callous disregard for the safety of those that cannot speak or defend themselves with vaccine.
Ill say it. Keep those animals away from the vulnerable. Isolate and monitor them, they are untrustworthy, illogical and a danger to our weakest citizens.
I don't care if they don't like it, because they don't care about anyone else.
I dont care about their rights. I don't care about equality or fairness.

I'm not alone. Far from it. I'm quite moderate compared to some out there. I've lost family to this with no recourse. Nothing I could do 10000km away. Now it's at my front door and I can do something then I will. I am not prepared to lose any more family or friends to softcock excuses and bleeding heart empathists happy to sit at the bottom of the cliff in their ambulances pissing sunshine and rainbows at those who would harm us. 
These are tough times, shit or get off the pot because tough decisions have to be made. Not time for hand wringing and angst.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: S. Wiles & S. Hendy, claim against Auckland uni - by Magoo - 05-01-2022, 07:14 PM