Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banning the Bish. Food for thought.
(23-01-2022, 09:05 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: He has been jailed for repeatedly flouting the law and using dishonest explanations to stay out of jail while inciting and enabling others to do so, endangering the majority in the process. Once upon a time that kind of thing was regarded as treacherous and dishonourable, but in today's social climate being an honest compliant citizen is not always seen as an automatic position to adopt.

Especially it seems among a certain sector of the population who also appear to be unwashed, excessively loud, ignorant, and too easily led. Pity we can't lock them up with the grease bucket who is leading them while ripping them off with his tithes and false prophetting.
cool, i feel better for that and understand it.
i hate the grifting mongrel too, anyone who preys on society like that deserves the chair, but are we shooting the messenger because he and his vile message sucks?
again i dont care if we are...i just think we need to be frank and honest about it
Ive no qualms at all when it comes to dehumanising the animals and treating them as the dung gatherer caste they are, i just want to go about it the right way.
So if you disappear out of view You know I will never say goodbye

Messages In This Thread
Banning the Bish. Food for thought. - by Magoo - 23-01-2022, 07:44 AM
RE: Banning the Bish. Food for thought. - by Magoo - 23-01-2022, 09:57 AM