Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Filthy, antivax morons force store to close.
working retail has got to be one of the worst jobs... i did it for a number of years across a few different businesses, and it sucked.

i was blamed for everything... the price of petrol [worked at BP], a store not having an item in stock - had NEVER had that item due to the price point, yet there was no way the customer was wrong about which store they bought it from. when i was temping, i was expected to be able to over-ride the closing time for the sake of one customer who had not used the previous 15 hours to come in and turned up right on closing and was refused entry by a permanent staffer.

and those are just a couple i remember. retail would be awesome job, if not for some customers. sure, there were some goodies, but it only took one asshole to ruin an entire shift. of course, the flip side is i do my best to be good to those in the retail sector. there is no reason to abuse anyone for any reason, and i think those causing issues over masks need to be trespassed and their names given to the police.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Filthy, antivax morons force store to close. - by girlgeorgina - 04-02-2022, 04:24 AM