Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losers, the useless and the bottom of the barrel
(10-02-2022, 09:32 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 08:22 AM)harm_less Wrote: With your attitude maybe you'd be more comfortable living in a country that ignores the rights of its citizens such as China.
what an absurd premise. 
because someone thinks the law should be equally and evenly applied to all citizens, that they should emigrate to communist china? how bizarre, and insulting. from a mod no less.
They have left their derelict cars in the middle of the streets and abandoned them. they are abusing retail and restaurant staff. they are abusing pedestrians going about their business. They are urinating in the bushes, and piling trash bags on the street. They are breaking laws in full and cognizant view of our esteemed police force. no, 'force' is wrong. that only applies to some citizens.
More like impotent police onlookers. in a world where two balls are a set they seem to have collectively lost one. they still have the audacity to draw a paycheck.
where were they on Tuesdayy whe retailers had to shut their doors??, it wasnt a secret this was gong to happen, its been on the news all last week.
i think an enquiry is in order and heads need to roll. theyve turned our police into a running joke.
what amazes me is those who would jump to the defence of these criminals by belittling others.
It's all seriously wrong.  Yeah protest is a legal avenue but - they're breaking HEAPS of laws.  And not only that they're actively damaging innocent retailers sales by blocking streets and also causing all sorts of mayhem to ordinary working citizens not to mention emergency services should they need to be in attendance at or near the area.  

And then theres the whole stupidity of the protests.  It's all likely to change should Covid take hold here like it did in Oz and other places.  Y'know 50,000 cases a day.  Maybe, just maybe then some of these fools might wake up.  However I understand that some of them believe the Vax is the 'virus' and is designed to Kill those who are vaxed.  Wow.  I wonder how people can be that dumb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Losers, the useless and the bottom of the barrel - by Me+Me - 10-02-2022, 09:38 AM