Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losers, the useless and the bottom of the barrel
(10-02-2022, 10:01 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(10-02-2022, 09:40 AM)harm_less Wrote: My reply was in regard to comments promoting anti-protest actions that would be more in line with a totalitarian regime such as those found in China, Myanmar or North Korea. Loud mouth ranting and promotion of brutality isn't how New Zealanders or our Police force operate. If that is your preferred MO then you're out of line with your fellow New Zealanders for the most part.
and my post was in regard to police disregard to our laws.
brutality? if necessary, but just a few simple arrests will do, theyre breaking laws in full view of the police, with impunity. if they resist then thats their choice.
the police could even pretend to give a shit that would be enough.
perhaps if i came over to yours, park in the driveway, set up a tent and some loudspeakers on your lawn, piss on your azaleas, throw a black sack full of rubbish on your porch and abuse your family as they come and go?
we will see how compassionate and cuddly you are then.
The Police are taking an intelligent approach. Slowly and forcefully advancing on the rabble picking out the most rebellious for arrest with the best part of 100 in the can so far. Seems to be working well and not risking a full scale riot that would put the children and less able in the crowd in danger. Or would you prefer a Red Squad 1981 style approach which turn the situation into a total shit storm which the authorities would then be held responsible for?

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/4612...parliament

Messages In This Thread
RE: Losers, the useless and the bottom of the barrel - by harm_less - 10-02-2022, 01:17 PM