Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern?
(02-03-2022, 10:29 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:18 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Perhaps if this government did anything it said it would I wouldn't have anything to comment on?  The fact I have so many things to comment on is a testament to how this government is performing - or rather isn't performing.

Ignoring of course that the previous National government withheld spending on the public sectors including health so are very much culpable for the current shortfalls in hospital care and pathology testing capacity.
Oh no come on.  Surely the only response you have can't be "But, but, but National!"  ?

Or was it "Nine years of neglect" you were attempting to parrot?

Even "sewage down the walls"  ?

(02-03-2022, 10:31 AM)Magoo Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 10:26 AM)Wainuiguy Wrote: Actually he has done those things.  He has threatened, centured and silenced.  He did this under the guise of breaking "rules" yet couldn't a actually say what rule was broken.
he owes you an explanation?
that doesnt sound right.
did you ever get an explanation from TM when you broke rules?
i never did. not for a holiday, not even when perma-banned.

take it on the chin old bean
its nuttin but a ting.
No TM didn't- however the other board- you know the one with hundreds of people posting hundreds of posts a day - will provide reasons and clearly explain what has occurred.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is Hipkins? Where is Little? Where is Ardern? - by Wainuiguy - 02-03-2022, 10:37 AM