Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NZ covid deaths are getting up there
(02-06-2022, 11:02 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My Perth based daughter had covid. Access to the best antivirals, because she is one of the very vulnerable, kept her alive, but she said the experience was awful, even with that support. And she is double boosted.

So, imagine what the situation would have been without all those medical and political efforts on her behalf.

I think we are very lucky, here in the deep South, and should be grateful for that accident of fate. Worldwide, the death and injury toll has been enormous. That's the reality we avoided.
There is a very good chance your daughter would have been no worse off if she had not had the jab.
In fact, people with poorer immune systems may not be able to handle the immune response from the vaccine.
More data is needed, but there are studies showing that the (pfizer) vaccine keeps making the spike proteins in your body long after having the jab.
Blood tests are showing abnormally high levels of white blood cells in the body in some people who have had the jab.
In such cases, it appears their immune system is in overdrive trying to clear all these spike proteins that their body is producing.
So when you catch covid, you are actually in a worse place because their immune system is compromised.
Now there needs to be more data on this, but its becoming clearer that there is an issue and I dont think it will be long before we see multi billion dollar lawsuits.

There is an interview with Dr Campbell where he interviews someone who had serious side effects from the jab and he has been using ivermectin to help relieve the symptoms.

I was skeptical at first when I was researching this about the M-RNA vaccines, but there definitely is some cause for concern.

Messages In This Thread
NZ covid deaths are getting up there - by king1 - 24-05-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: NZ covid deaths are getting up there - by C_T_Russell - 02-06-2022, 02:02 PM