Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
""Proud boys" designated a terrorist group by govt.
(01-07-2022, 02:21 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: I didnt see a single white supremacist there during the capitol riots, but there was a good amount of ANTIFA guys trucked in by the busload.
No doubt some far right elements were there, but trump never organized that riot, it was already planned as a front to discredit trump.

Sure it was - & I'm Marie of Romania. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic...it-matters

• The designation means people who recruit for the Proud Boys or provide them with material support could be prosecuted under the Terrorism Suppression Act (TSA). It does not make it a crime to be a member of the group."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/3...leges?rm=a

"Social media posts by a Washington state member of the Proud Boys arrested Wednesday indicate that he and others were planning in advance to organise a group that would attempt to overwhelm police barricades and breach the US Capitol on January 6, US prosecutors alleged.

Ethan Nordean, 30, and others appeared motivated in part by what they perceived to be an insufficient police response to the stabbing of one of their members who attended a December pro-Trump demonstration in the District of Columbia, the FBI said in charging papers.

In a 12-page affidavit, an FBI agent alleged a string of confrontational communications aimed in part at police and "this corrupt system" by Nordean and the Proud Boys, a far-right group with a history of violence. US President Donald Trump also famously told the group to "stand back and stand by" when asked during a presidential debate to condemn white supremacists and the Proud Boys in particular."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: ""Proud boys" designated a terrorist group by govt. - by Lilith7 - 01-07-2022, 02:54 PM