Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no place for race based health care in this country....
(21-07-2022, 10:54 AM)alpha111 Wrote: Times change. We should remember that yesterday's luxury is today's poverty. No Maccas but there was the fish and chip shop (luxury). Mesh covered meat safe off the pantry wall, torn newspaper on a nail in the loo, and the wonder of visiting someone who had a magic eye (tube) to tune their am radio.
As a late teenager in a boarding house I used to use a treadle sewing machine (courtesy of a nice neighbour ) to turn my shirt collars when these became worn and I still have the darning mushroom that I used for my socks. I didn't think that I was poor.
All the same thankfully this is a distant memory.  But we should help those who need it regardless of their race.
Yes we should. And we should be addressing poverty & working towards ending it in this country, & the world.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no place for race based health care in this country.... - by Lilith7 - 21-07-2022, 11:22 AM