Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when you join Voices for Freedom?
(17-08-2022, 10:40 AM)harm_less Wrote:
(17-08-2022, 10:29 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Ive attended a couple of their meetings, they seem to be split up into a few independent groups with no real central leadership, there is a wide range of people in there, some are the more academic type who are simply against authoritarian mandates, to the other end where they think 5G is out there to get you.
I know a couple of people who have been to meetings for this and other 'public freedom' and suchlike. Typically individuals who have fringe opinions on various topics and so easy victims for being endoctrinated by the organisations exposed in the Fire & Fury doco.

My partner and I have our own views on various health, environmental and social matters but have the combined intelligence and wisdom to be able to filter/censor the volumes of utter shite that many people aren't able to. The present levels of social disruption worldwide makes for fertile ground to sow the seeds of discontent among the masses and the organisations disseminating lies and junk science are all too ready to use the situation to their advantage.
totally agree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happens when you join Voices for Freedom? - by C_T_Russell - 17-08-2022, 10:49 AM